Monday 7 May 2018

We are LEGION!

Evening!

So, no I didn't forget and no, I didn't quite achieve my very modest goals....
As I'm sure you can work out the Rebs are built, based and base-coated while the bucket-heads have a little way to go. In fairness it's just mould lines across the tops of the helmets and a pair of speeder bikes to go.

As previously mentioned the Rebs are going to be Rogue One inspired. Gadzooks Gaming provided a nice set of alternative, alien, heads and with some boiling water I've even managed dome minor tweeks.

The AT-RTs have had some stowage added and are likely to be rocking a distressed paint job. The squads will be similarly battle-stained and I'll try to alter the pallette / cam scheme across the four squads. Peadot springs to mind and I can myself drawing from various WWII schemes. The AT-RTs will likely be wearing some form of dapple scheme. I'm looking forward to cracking on with them :)

Otherwise the hot topic of token / dice storage is sorted. The main thing I need to do is line up some games. I'm definitely keen to run Reb for a while even though they're clearly weaker out of the box AND second in line for reinforcements. As much as the T47 is seriously cool it doesn't yet cut in on the tabletop.

But hey, Rebellions are built on hope ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment