Tuesday 23 June 2009

May you live in interesting times

Interesting........ definately. So the old club, PEWC (Ponders End Wargames Club) has folded and the Enfield Gamers are a new, blog driven, group sleeker, meaner and hopefully more motivated than the last lot. Same faces though.......including mine!

Check them out here: http://www.enfieldgamers.co.uk/

The club now meets on the second and fourth Tuesday of every month with other gaming and roleplay arranged ad-hoc.

For myself this is an attempt to redefine MY hobby after a brief hiatus featuring some gaming wilderness created by personal apathy.

"Skirmish" is my rekindled muse and as such a select repetoire of systems has been selected to reinvigorate my brush-work. Namely; Songs of Blades, Blood-Bowl, Hordes and some stuff for roleplay.

Which neatly leads into my first foray back into running a roleplay campaign for many years. Star Wars. My childish glee powers my typing! I do need to pick up the rulebook though.

Anyway, club tonight so i'm away. More later this week whilst everything is shiny, new and unspoilt.

Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment