Tuesday 8 September 2015

The week off - Thunderdome prt 1

So as briefly mentioned previously I'm off work this week and have set myself the goal of sorting out my Infinity scenery, at least to the 90% mark, aka Thunderdome.

Thunderdome is a light industrial zone with a number of ongoing construction projects. It's not that great to visit and you'd definitely not rather live there. Detailing will be a big deal here and I'm determined to pack in as much as possible.

Yesterday, whilst watching Bladerunner I got all of the outstanding construction dealt with, including my last batch of figures. In an attempt to maximise results I want to be sat in front of by midday and that needs to stick. As you can see I've got quite a lot to get through and the time will evaporate far quicker than expected.

So today is all about basing, undercoating and base-coats. Tomorrow will be the big day. I know what colours I'm going for where, it's just a case of actually getting it done. It may seem fairly limited today but it's club night tonight and I want to put my first Netrunner decks together as well so it's a reduced clock.

On that note, best get to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment