Sunday 7 February 2010

Making the hard yards

So, Brand Haskell showed it's full value this weekend. Good-o!

Something of a traditional 6 Nations opening weekend with three fairly scrappy games. I watched all three and was most entertained by the Scotland / France game.

Looks like the Ireland / France game in Paris next week will be pivotal

Not that I was unhappy with England beating Wales. I felt we deserved the win, taking maximum advantage of THAT trip.
That's three time this weekend with the women's team completing a whitewash!

Meanwhile Wasps got back to winning ways despite an injury list growing to almost epic proprotions. 3 penalties to 1 in an LV Cup dead rubber isn't the point. A return to winning ways and momentum for Sale next week is!

Having spent a lot of this weekend working, around the rugby OBVIOUSLY, i've still managed to finish off the first few Jap Marines.

Just the extended command squad so far and yes I need to sort out a flag!

Apparantly late war Jap Marines had ditched the blue, I can see why, but I like it ...SO... my lot have been marooned on some remote island for a while until the USMC have come calling. Bloody yanks!!

I also put the FoW Germans on E-Bay thursday night and, scarily, despite a 10 day listing I was picking up bids before i'd finished listing everything.
My 14 items are currently up to £240.
That's an awful lot of Oni and rugby tickets :)

No comments:

Post a Comment