Wednesday 1 July 2015

To INFINITY and beyond - Day 16

Okay people I'm back to the grindstone tomorrow so here's the roundup.

As below I got my Tomats and Reverend Moria finished to complete all of my Nomad force that I had at the beginning of the project. Due to a late start Rob's Auxilliaries and TAG pilot haven't quite made it but the weekend will see them cross the line.
As such I'm claiming success on all four objectives, which surprises even me! In honesty I could have achieved a bit more with the brush but that was always likely. Where I have over achieved is with an understanding of my force and where I want to go with it. The case has been ordered and I plan now filling it up over the coming months as well as stepping up to regular 300 point games.

Infinity has become something of a seminal game for me as a grown up Sci - Fi skirmish that I've been looking for for quite sometime. The UK Infinity community seems fairly committed and I'm looking forward to joining them. I've found Infinity, now it's all about the beyond ; )

2 comments:

  1. Well done man, it's been cool seeing all the updates, you achieved a heap in the timeframe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers dude, appreciate the support. Plenty more than come I promise you. Can't big this game up enough!

    ReplyDelete