Friday 24 July 2015

Tohaa

Hello again and welcome to Rob's Tohaa as previously promised / threatened  (delete as appropriate)

I have to admit that I'm not so sure who is who other than a decending order of elite status. Command, rankers, auxiliaries and support from what I remember.

Tohaa come across to me as vaguely mystical bio-tech. Not sure if they're vat grown and / or hug trees but they have a number of viral weapons with the elites sporting multiple wound and symbiant armour. The first time I used my Intruder sniper with a good combination of Camo and Armour Rob bypassed all that with a shot of plague, much to my chagrin. On the flip side they really don't like flamethrowers while I never leave home without a few ;)

Pretty much honours even so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment