Sunday, 26 June 2011

Bingo, Bango, Bongo

Mornin' all!

A quick update before I disappear to the land of no I-Phone connectivity for another couple of days. As I'm sure everyone already new I haven't achieved as much as I might have liked to but I have achieved SOMETHING.

Specifically I've done an amount of work for the next stage of the Star Wars RPG, the star system and detailing a new "hub" location.

Plenty more to do but I've got a dozen good adventure hooks surfacing and as long as I stay one session ahead I'll be fine :)

With a bit of unexpected brushtime yesterday I also finished off the Ghouls and Ghasts to add and extra 10 PPs to the months tally.

Actually painted the skintones properly, or as well as I can (not my strongest point), rather than trying another drybrushed short-cut.

Next week I'll see if I can't work up a few St Peytersburg scenarios. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment