Thursday 2 January 2014

The Twelve Days of X-Mas - Day 8

So checking back I apparently started attaching paint to my Nameless team, the Wakadaisho Wave-Riders, back in November. Today I finally finished them off, bar numbering which will be a minor Day 8 job.

After quite a bit of work It's nice to have them all finished to a decent standard and that's all my Dreadball stuff to date fully painted! So more PPs for 2014 and a second finished project, as much as this one has been on and off on that count :)

I-Phone shots I'm afraid as I can't find the charger for my camera, though they've come out well enough and I'm sure it's just run off somewhere obvious I haven't looked yet.

As previously mentioned the Strikers had some alignment issues on the hex bases but in some ways it might be a bonus in terms of them actually fitting next to any other figure!
The Hitty Guards and Jon Doe are pretty slim by comparison. JD looks somewhat static compared to his less All-Star compatriots and the most Zoidburg :)
Obligatory team shot with the Spawn looming out of the background. Rather looking forward to giving these guys a run out, hopefully in the Enfield Gamer's upcoming Champions League. Not sure what the pre-game snacks might be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment