Well yesterday was somethign of a bust but today has been better. The Mordor SAGA chaps are coming along nicely with the two Orc warrior blocks drybrushed various browns and the dozen Uruk hearthgaurd having recieved thier first wash. I've kept the Uruks simple and close to the movie scheme, though mine have to have green skin.
Otherwise Mr C and I got in a couple of games of STAW playing a couple of the scenarios that come with the various ships.
First up was a field test for a new Romulan cloak on a pair of science vessels. Trying out the Neg with a pair of Vor'Chas I went straight for the small ones ignoring their escorts. It was a fairly close run thing and I crippled my fleet in the process but score one for the ridge-heads.